360 IT Professionals is a Software Development Company based in Fremont, California that offers complete technology services in Mobile development, Web development, Cloud computing and IT staffing. Merging Information Technology skills in all its services and operations, the company caters to its globally positioned clients by providing dynamic feasible IT solutions. 360 IT Professionals work along with its clients to deliver high-performance results, based exclusively on the one of a kind requirement.
Our services are vast and we produce software and web products. We specialize in Mobile development, i.e. iPhone and Android apps. We use Objective C and Swift programming languages to create native applications for iPhone, whereas we use Android Code to develop native applications for Android devices. To create applications that work on cross-platforms, we use a number of frameworks such as Titanium, PhoneGap and JQuery mobile.
Furthermore, we build web products and offer services such as web designing, layouts, responsive designing, graphic designing, web application development using frameworks based on model view controller architecture and content management system. Our services also extend to the domain of Cloud Computing, where we provide Salesforce CRM to effectively manage one’s business and ease out all the operations by giving an easy platform. Apart from this, we also provide IT Staffing services that can help your organization to a great extent as you can hire highly skilled personnel’s through us.
We make sure that we deliver performance driven products that are optimally developed as per your organization’s needs. Take a shot at us for your IT requirements and experience a radical change.
Job description: Need local only
1) Serve as an architect of n-tier applications using iOS as access technology for enterprise backend systems.
2) Work with product owners, BAs and PMs in defining and managing the business and technical requirements.
3) Lead the full SDLC process of iOS application solutions, including but not limited to Objective C, Swift, HTML5, JSON, XML and consuming RESTful web services.
4) Lead the full SDLC process of web service oriented backend solutions, including but not limited to Java, Spring frameworks, MyBatis, consuming SOAP web services, and producing RESTful web services.
5) Lead the design of database objects in relational databases, including but not limited to DB2, SQLServer, and/or Oracle.
6) Comprehensive understanding and experience of Apple’s technologies and requirements, including but not limited to distribution certificates, provisioning profiles, code signing, keychains, push notifications, app transport requirements, and iOS version histories.
7) Expert level knowledge is required of using iOS frameworks related to UI, Core Data, storyboards, web services, security/keychain, camera integration, asynchronous/background processing, multitasking, etc.
8) Expert knowledge of common design patterns (like MVC, delegation, target-action) and Cocoa layers related to Touch, Media, OS and Services and Objective/C and iOS principles of memory management, notifications, blocks, categories, etc.
9) Triage bugs and resolve production issues in a timely and effective manner.
10) Perform code reviews as needed.
11) Provide technical assistance and mentoring of PennDOT staff assigned to the project.
12) Follow Agile Scrum methodology, and conduct daily standups, sprint grooming and planning meetings.
Apply via URL below: